Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Packages
Bangalore Mysore Coorg Ooty Kodaikanal Munnar tour package 11 Days 10 Nights
Day 01: Bangalore / Bengaluru local sightseeing.
Upon arrival our BMC HOLIDAYS driver meets and greets you at Bangalore Airport, Railway station or any other location in Bangalore. Drive to hotel and check in. after some time sightseeing. Visit Bannerghatta National Park and drive back to Bangalore City to visit Major sightseeing in Bangalore.
- Bangalore Palace: Bangalore Palace is a royal palace located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, in an area that was owned by Rev. J. Garrett, the first principal of the Central High School in Bangalore, now famous as Central College. The commencement of the construction of the palace is attributed to him.
- Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens 18th century garden laid down by Hyder Ali. some centuries old trees can be found here. Peninsular Gneiss aka Lalbagh rock is one of the oldest rock formation on earth estimated 3000 million years old, preserved by Government.
- Visvesvaraya Industrial Technological Museum.
- Venkatappa Art Gallery and Museum: 2500 years old Halmidi inscription is preserved here.
- Vidhana Soudha seat of the state legislature of Karnataka a magnificent stone building.
- Iskcon temple: contemporary design temple dedicated to lord Krishna.
- Bridge road, M G road Happening place by evening, you have time for shopping here. Drive back to hotel by evening Overnight Stay in Bengaluru.
Day 02: Bangalore to Mysore 130 kms.After breakfast by 8 am, check out from the hotel and Drive to Mysore
- Seringapatam the river island formed by River Kaveri: Ranganatha swamy temple the Adi ranga and srirangam being the antya ranga.
- Tipu sultan summer Palace via Ganjam, with moral paintings still in good shape.
- Ranganathittu bird sanctuary: in kannada also known as Pakshi (bird) Kashi ( banaras) is the largest bird sanctuary in Karnataka, noted birds here The great stone plover, Asian openbill stork, woolly-necked stork, black-headed ibis,the painted stork, lesser whistling duck, Indian shag, stork-billed kingfisher,Oriental darter, common spoonbill, cormorant, river tern, egret, few pelicans have made Ranganathittu as their permanent home. November to June is the right season to visit this place.
- Amba Vilas palace, popularly know as Mysore Palace: The official residence of Wodeyars. this palace is the most visited tourist spot in India second only to Taj Mahal. Amba Villas aka Mysore palace is cutting edge masterpiece of building technology, mural paintings, Painting by Raja Ravi Varma, Sandalwood carvings, Thanjavur paintings, Ivory Carvings, Antique pieces, Durbar Hall. Mysore Palace light illumination are on Sundays and all public holidays in evening. Sound and light programs are arranged on all days between 7 and 7:45, except on Sundays and public holidays.
- Inside premises of Mysore palace, there are 12 temples namely, Someshvara Temple, Lakshmi Ramana Temple, Shwetha Varahaswamy Temple, Sri Prasanna krishna Swami Temple, Sri Bhuvaneshwari Temple, Kodi Someshwara Swamy Temple, Sri Gayatri Temple, Sri Trineshwara temple and others. some are built in 14th Century. The Anthapura another Building beside Mysore palace houses the exclusive collections of Costumes and dress materials of the yesteryears kings and queens, this was built some 600 years ago.
- Chamundi Hills one of the seven most sacred hills visit Sri Chamundeshwari temple, nandi statue, Mahishasura statue.
- Regional Museum of Natural History, Karanji lake: Houses the India’s biggest walk through aviary(flight cages), Butterfly park, migratory birds like,Sandpipers, The Herons, Asian open bill storks,Brown Shrike, Egrets, Red wattled lapwing, Rose ringed parakeet, Black Drongo, red-whiskered bulbul, Booted warbler, Sunbirds, Greenish Warbler Paradise, Flycatchers can be seen here.
- Mysore Zoo: officially the Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden houses over 168 species and spread over 157 acre and its near to mysore palace.
- Mysore has many geographical indication , GI tags viz., Mysore-silks, ganjifa, Mysore-Banana, Mysore-Sandal, Mysore-mallige (Jasmine), Mysore- Agarbathi, and many more Scope of some shopping too.
- KRS dam (Brindavan Garden) Krishna Raja Sagara is the main source of water for both irrigation and drinking water in Mysore, Mandya and most part of the Bangalore City. Construction started in 1924 the Ruler of Mysore Kingdom Shri Krishna raja wodeyar IV and The Chief Engineer and also Diwan of Mysore Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, together built the Asia’s biggest dam then. September 15th the Birthday of Bharat Ratna Sir M. Visvesvaraya is rightly Celebrated as Engineer’s Day. Brindavan garden lights up in evening light and music fountain garden.
Day 03: Mysore to Coorg.After breakfast by 9am, check out from the hotel and drive to Coorg via Hunsur, Kushalnagara on the way visiting popular sightseeing places:
- Bylakuppe, Namdroling Monastery well known as golden temple, the little Tibet of India.
- Kaveri nisargadhama is river island formed by River Kaveri: true jungle experience with safety, boating in the river Kaveri, Deer Park, and Elephant ride is possible here.
- Dubare Elephant camp is the base camp of Dasara Elephants, boating and Whitewater rafting is possible here and prices additional depends on the rafting level you choose. Check in to hotel in Madikeri.
- Harangi Dam: The Harangi Dam is located near Hudgur village, Somwarpet taluk in Kodagu district in the Indian state of Karnataka. The masonry dam is built across the river Harangi, a tributary of the Kaveri. The dam is located about 9 km away from the heart of Kushalnagara town.
- Chikliholi Dam: The dam/reservoir is very scenic. If you are into natural beauty, visit this place. it is beautiful and peaceful, and best of all, not crowded and clean
Day 04 Coorg must see sightseeing.After breakfast by 9 am drive to Coorg sightseeing:
- Raja Gaddige an enchanting park.
- Abbey waterfalls: soft trek in middle of coffee estate Leeds to this winsome waterfall.
- Mandalpatti Jeep Safari: Mandalpatti is a magnificent and unique site in Coorg, Karnataka, overlooking the grasslands of Pushpagiri forests in the Western Ghats. Situated at an altitude of 1800 meters, the place is also known as ‘Muguli-peth’ (translated into English as the market of clouds).
- Bhagamandala Triveni sangama a temple town at three rivers confluence namely Cauvery and its tributaries Kannike and sujyothi.
- Tal Cauvery the river Kaveri originates from here, Sri Agastheeswarar temple, Sri Vishnu Temple and very scenic place.
- Greater Tal Cauvery National Park.
- By evening visit to Raja seat at the heart of Coorg town panoramic view Sahyadri mountain range. Madikeri fort, old fort now used for official purpose of sarkar.
- Omkareshwara temple, famous Shiva Temple in Coorg.
- Coorg is famous for coffee, spices, Honey, and homemade wines some shopping in town.
Day 05: Coorg to OotyAfter breakfast by 9am, check out from the hotel and drive to Ooty via Gundlupet.
- Bandipur National Park: Jungle Jeep safari is possible, timings 6am to 9.30am. Bandipur National park is the first national park in India to use drone to track poachers. Deers, Elephants, Bisons, Black faced money and other wild animals rome’s freely on the road itself. if you like to take jungle jeep safari for sighting Tiger, you have to check out Mysore by 5:30 am.
- Mudumalai National Park: Jungle safari is possible up to 10 am. from here two routes to Ooty one via Masinagudi and other is via Gudalur we take Gudalur route.
- Gudalur: After hectic journey of couple of hours through deep jungle in Bandipur and Mudumalai national park time for a Tea Break. and now you have entered to The Nilgiris, Where the Western ghats meets Eastern ghats.
- Frog Hill View Point: one of the marvelous hillocks on the way to Ooty. the shape looks like a frog, hence name frog Hill.
- Needle Rock view point:Windy, Cloudy, amazing 360 degree view.
- Pykara Lake and Pykara Falls Boating is optional here, Pykara village is scenic and you can see the step farming, cabbage, Ooty-carrot. Ooty-apple cultivation here.
- Ooty Lake & Boathouse:The Boathouse offers Paddle boats, Row boats, and Motor boats. This is an artificial lake constructed by John Sullivan, in year 1824, additional charges.
- The Government Rose Garden:is the largest rose garden in India, situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill close to Ooty town.
- Late in the Evening free time for shopping and overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 06: Ooty Sightseeing.After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Ooty sightseeing:
- The Government Botanical Garden:covers an area of 22 hectares, is one of the major attractions in Ooty.
- Doddabetta Tea Factory and Chocolate Museum:Know all about tea processing, Chocolate manufacturing.
- Doddabetta peak At an Elevation of 8652 feet, is the fourth highest peak in South India and highest in nilgiris range. panoramic 360 degree view of ooty, Mettupalayam/Coimbatore, avalanche dam, Mukurthi Peak. watch our video on youtube, link is at the bottom of this page.
- Kotagiri is the oldest hill station of Nilgiris, famous for Tea estates, Catherine Falls, Kodanad View Point, Longwood Shola.
- Coonoor Famous for Nilgiri Tea production, Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose, Lamb’s rock can also be visited if you are interested.
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway (Toy Train): Built in 1908 relies on its fleet of steam locomotives. UNESCO added the Nilgiri Mountain Railway as an extension to the World Heritage Site. Diesel locomotives have taken over from steam on the section between Coonoor and Udhagamandalam.
Day 07: Ooty to Kodaikanal.After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal via NH 67. On the Way Coonoor, Mettupalayam, Palani.
- Optional if you like to visit the famous Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Temple, Palani
Day 08: Kodaikanal Must see sightseeing.After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal local sightseeing:
- Cooker’s Walk.
- Green Valley View.
- Pillar Rocks.
- Pine Tree Forest.
- Moier Point.
- Kodai City View.
- Chettiar Park.
- Bryant Park.
- Bear Shola Falls.
- Dolphin Nose.
Day 09: Ooty to Munnar.After breakfast check out from the hotel by 8:00 am and drive to Munnar.
- Cheeyappara waterfalls aka 7 steps waterfalls, touch the mountain stream, drink natural mineral water, and enjoy the cool droplets of water.
- valara waterfalls: picturesque formed by Deviyar river originating from western Ghats.
- Adimali is spice town of Kerala, also the largest spice auction centre, Handicrafts made out of bamboo.
- Kallar waterfalls, small but picturesque waterfalls.
- Karadippara view point, near pallivasal panoramic high range of Munnar.
- Attukad waterfalls suggested view from the top only as nothing special from once you reach the bottom of this. Check-in to hotel and relax overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 10: Munnar must see destinations.After breakfast by 8am drive to:
- Eravikulam National Park Anamudi peak 8,842 ft above MSL highest peak in South India and of Western ghats. Entry is restricted till rajamala enjoy view from little distance. Meesapulimala peak 8,661 ft above MSL second highest peak, Kottumala peak 8,372 ft above MSL also in this region real breathtaking view only and not accessible.
- After Eravikulam National Park, Visit Tea Museum and know all about tea processing. (Closed on Mondays and you can skip this)
- After lunch visiting: Photo point the panoramic view of high range tea plantation.
- Mattupetty dam built for hydroelectricity is also known to be one of the visiting ground of Elephants in this region, optional speed boating is possible.
- Passing through Indo-Swiss dairy farm (visitors not allowed) you will reach Eco-point the natural echo phenomenon always happening here.
- Pedal boating at the romantic backdrop. Fashion fruits, Ooty carrots and local food varieties are available here.
Day 11: Munnar to back home.After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Coimbatore or Cochin and drop at your desired location, Airport/Bus Station / Railway station and tour concludes with happy memories. Please Note: Places mentioned in the itinerary is not final., within the limits u can add or skip any places of your wish.
- Accommodation in all destinations.
- Private car as per your choice aircon or non-aircon.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary in Bengaluru.
- Driver allowance.
- Toll, parking fees, Fuel charges for the taxicab.
- Taxicab at disposal but not beyond itinerary.
- Breakfast in hotels/ resorts.
- Pickup and drop in the same vehicle.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses: River rafting.
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
- Lunch / Dinner (MAP / AP plans are exceptions)
- Vehicle will be at your disposal from 7:30am to 9:30pm., if you use the vehicle service before 7:30am or after 9:30pm additional driver allowance will be charged.