Mysore -Ooty- Munnar -Tour Package
Mysore Ooty Munnar Tour Package (5N/6D)
Day 01: Bangalore to Mysore.
Upon arrival, the BMC HOLIDAYS tour executive meets and greets you at Bangalore Airport, Railway station, or any other of your location in Bangalore and introduces the Driver.
After breakfast Drive to Mysore via NH 275. You can visit the popular places:
- Srirangapatna the river island formed by River Kaveri: Ranganathaswamy temple the Adi ranga and srirangam being the antya ranga.
- Tipu sultan summer Palace via Ganjam, with moral paintings still in good shape.
- Amba Vilas palace (Mysore Palace): The official residence of Wodeyars. this palace is the most visited tourist spot in India second only to the Taj Mahal. Amba Villas aka Mysore palace is a cutting-edge masterpiece of building technology, mural paintings, Painting by Raja Ravi Varma, Sandalwood carvings, Thanjavur paintings, Ivory Carvings, Antique pieces, and Durbar Hall. Mysore Palace light illumination is on Sundays and all public holidays in the evening. Sound and light programs are arranged on all days between 7 and 7:45, except on Sundays and public holidays.
- Inside the premises of Mysore palace, there are 12 temples namely, Someshvara Temple, Lakshmi Ramana Temple, Shwetha Varahaswamy Temple, Sri Prasanna Krishna Swami Temple, Sri Bhuvaneshwari Temple, Kodi Someshwara Swamy Temple, Sri Gayatri Temple, Sri Trineshwara temple and others. some are built in the 14th Century. The Anthapura another Building beside Mysore palace houses the exclusive collections of Costumes and dress materials of the yesteryears kings and queens, this was built some 600 years ago.
- Mysore zoo officially the Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden houses over 168 species and is spread over 157 acres and it’s near Mysore palace.
- Sand Museum is one of the rare sand art museums. Entry Fees Rs 40. Per Person.
- Sri Chamundeshwari temple: As per Adi Guru Shri Shankaracharya’s Astadasa Shakti Peeta Stotram, Chamundi hills is one of the Astadasa Shakti peeta. one of the seven most sacred hills in South India. This place is Krauncha Pitham in Skanda Purana this place referred to as Krauncha Puri.
- Sri Mahabaleshwara temple: Originally built in the 8th Century Dedicated to lord Sri Shiva, the winsome architecture of Hoysala, Ganga, Chola, Vijayanagar, and other kings.
- Mahishasura statue: the Statue of Demon from which the current name of Mysore is derived.
- Nandi statue big bull Third largest monolithic statue of Nandi in India carved out of Single black granite. Also the panoramic view of Mysore City, Mysore palace, and Lalitha mahal palace.
- KRS dam (Brindavan Garden) Krishna Raja Sagara is the main source of water for both irrigation and drinking water in Mysore, Mandya, and most of Bangalore City. Construction started in 1924 the Ruler of Mysore Kingdom Shri Krishnaraja wonder IV and The Chief Engineer and also Diwan of Mysore Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, Together built Asia’s biggest dam then. September 15th the Birthday of Bharat Ratna Sir M. Visvesvaraya is rightly Celebrated as Engineer’s Day. Brindavan garden lights up in evening light and music fountain garden.
Late night drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Mysuru.
Day 02: Mysore to Ooty.
After breakfast by 9 am, check out from the hotel and drive to Ooty via Gundlupet.
- Bandipur National Park: Jungle Jeep safari is possible (Optional), timings 6 am to 9.30 am. Bandipur National Park is the first national park in India to use drones to track poachers. Deers, Elephants, Bison, Black-faced money and other wild animals Rome’s freely on the road itself. if you like to take a jungle jeep safari to sight Tiger, you have to check out Mysore by 5:30 am.
- Mudumalai National Park: Jungle safari is possible up to 10 am. from here two routes to Ooty one is via Masinagudi and the other is via Gudalur we take Gudalur route.
- Gudalur: After a hectic journey of a couple of hours through the deep jungle in Bandipur and Mudumalai national park time for a Tea Break. and now you have entered The Nilgiris, Where the Western ghats meet the Eastern ghats.
- Frog Hill View Point: one of the marvelous hillocks on the way to Ooty. the shape looks like a frog, hence the name frog Hill.
- Needle Rock viewpoint Windy, Cloudy, amazing 360-degree view.
- Pykara Lake and Pykara Falls Boating are optional here, Pykara village is scenic and you can see the step farming, cabbage, and Ooty carrot. Ooty-apple cultivation here.
- Ooty Lake & Boathouse The Boathouse offers Paddle boats, Row boats, and Motor boats. This is an artificial lake constructed by John Sullivan, in the year 1824, with additional charges.
- The Government Rose Garden is the largest rose garden in India, situated on the slopes of Elk Hill close to Ooty town.
Late in the Evening free time for shopping and overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 03: Ooty Sightseeing.
After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Ooty sightseeing.
- The Government Botanical Garden covers an area of 22 hectares and is one of the major attractions in Ooty.
- Doddabetta Tea Factory and Chocolate Museum: Know all about tea processing, Chocolate manufacturing.
- Doddabetta peak At an Elevation of 8652 feet, is the fourth-highest peak in South India and the highest in the Nilgiris range. panoramic 360-degree view of Ooty, Mettupalayam/Coimbatore, avalanche dam, Mukurthi Peak. watch our video on youtube, the link is at the bottom of this page.
- Kotagiri is the oldest hill station of Nilgiris, famous for Tea estates, Catherine Falls, Kodanad View Point, and Longwood Shola.
- Coonoor: Famous for Nilgiri Tea production, Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose, and Lamb’s rock can also be visited if you are interested.
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway (Toy Train) Built in 1908 relies on its fleet of steam locomotives. UNESCO added the Nilgiri Mountain Railway as an extension to the World Heritage Site. Diesel locomotives have taken over from steam on the section between Coonoor and Udhagamandalam.
Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 04: Ooty to Munnar.
After breakfast check out from the hotel by 8:00 am and drive to Munnar.
- Cheeyappara waterfalls aka 7 steps waterfalls, touch the mountain stream, drink natural mineral water, and enjoy the cool droplets of water.
- Valera waterfalls: picturesque formed by the Deviyar river originating from the Western Ghats.
- Adimali is the spice town of Kerala, also the largest spice auction center, Handicrafts made out of bamboo.
- Kallar waterfalls, small but picturesque waterfalls.
- Karadippara viewpoint, near the pallidal panoramic high range of Munnar.
- Attukad waterfalls suggested a view from the top only as nothing special once you reach the bottom of this. Check-in to the hotel and relax overnight stay in Munnar.
After sightseeing check the inn to the hotel and overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 05: Munnar must-see destinations.
After breakfast by 8 am drive to:
- Eravikulam National park Anamudi peak is 8,842 ft above MSL’s highest peak in South India and of Western ghats. Entry is restricted till raja mala enjoys a view from a little distance.
Meesapulimala peak is 8,661 ft above MSL’s second highest peak, and Kottumala peak is 8,372 ft above MSL also in this region real breathtaking view only and is not accessible.
- After Eravikulam National park, Visit Tea Museum and know all about tea processing. ( Closed on Mondays and you can skip this)
- After lunch visit: Photo point the panoramic view of high range tea plantation.
- Mattupetty dam built for hydroelectricity is also known to be one of the visiting grounds of Elephants in this region, optional speed boating is possible.
- Passing through the Indo-Swiss dairy farm (visitors not allowed) you will reach Eco-point the natural echo phenomenon always happening here.
- Pedal boating at the romantic backdrop. Fashion fruits, Ooty carrots, and local food varieties are available here.
By evening free shopping in Munnar town famous for Spices, Tea, and homemade chocolates. Back to the hotel and stay in Munnar.
Day 06: Munnar to back home.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive back to Coimbatore and drop at your desired location, Airport/Bus Station / Railway station, and tour concludes with happy memories.
- Well-appointed room Accommodation
- Private Taxicab for the entire tour.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/resorts.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance. Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Taxicab at disposal but not beyond the itinerary.
- Interstate Vehicle Permit for the Cab.
- Air, Bus, and Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses: River rafting.
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping, etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Domestic Travel Insurance.
- Mineral water bottle.
- Any Item which is not mentioned in the Inclusion section.
- Lunch and Dinner, unless the plan chosen is MAP or AP plan.
- Vehicle will be at your disposal from 7:30 Am to 9:30 Pm., if your use the vehicle service before 7:30 am or after 9:30 pm additional driver allowance will be charged.