Ooty- Kodaikanal- Madurai -Rameshwaram -Kanyakumari -Trivandrum
Ooty Kodaikanal Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Trivandrum tour package 11 Days 10 Nights.
Day 01: Coimbatore to Ooty local sightseeing.
Upon arrival our BMC HOLIDAYS driver meets and greets you at Coimbatore Airport, Railway station or any other location in Coimbatore and drive to Ooty.
- Frog Hill View Point: one of the marvellous hillocks on the way to Ooty. the shape looks like a frog, hence name frog Hill.
- Needle Rock view point Windy, Cloudy, amazing 360-degree view.
- Pykara Lake and Pykarafalls Boating is optional here, Pykara village is scenic and you can see the step farming, cabbage, Ooty-carrot. Ooty-apple cultivation here.
- Reach Udhagamandalam, abbreviated as Udhagai and Ooty, Check into hotel and after some rest. drive to
- Ooty Lake & Boathouse the Boathouse offers Paddle boats, Row boats, and Motor boats. This is an artificial lake constructed by John Sullivan, in year 1824, additional charges.
- The Government Rose Garden is the largest rose garden in India, situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill close to Ooty town.
Day 02: Ooty must see Sightseeing.After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to visit major Ooty sightseeing.
- The Government Botanical Garden covers an area of 22 hectares, is one of the major attractions in Ooty.
- Doddabetta Tea Factory and Chocolate Museum Know all about tea processing, Chocolate manufacturing.
- Doddabetta peak At an Elevation of 8652 feet, is the fourth highest peak in South India and highest in Nilgiris range. panoramic 360-degree view of Ooty, Mettupalayam/Coimbatore, avalanche dam, Mukurthi Peak.
- Kotagiri is the oldest hill station of Nilgiris, famous for Tea estates, Catherine Falls, Kodanad View Point, Longwood Shola.
- Coonoor: Famous for Nilgiris Tea production, Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose, Lamb’s rock can also be visited if you are interested.
- Nilgiris Mountain Railway (Toy Train): Built in 1908 relies on its fleet of steam locomotives. UNESCO added the Nilgiris Mountain Railway as an extension to the World Heritage Site. Diesel locomotives have taken over from steam on the section between Coonoor and Udhagamandalam.
Day 03: Ooty to Kodaikanal 260km Approx 7-8 hours Journey.After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal via NH 67. On the Way Coonoor, Mettupalayam, Palani.
- Optional if you like to visit the famous Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Temple, Palani
Day 04: Kodaikanal Must see sightseeing.After breakfast drive to Kodaikanal local sightseeing.
- Cooker’s Walk.
- Green Valley View.
- Pillar Rocks.
- Pine Tree Forest.
- Moier Point.
- Kodai City View.
- Chattier Park.
- Bryant Park.
- Bear Shola Falls.
- Dolphin Nose.
Day 05: Kodaikanal to Madurai 115km Approx 3-4 hours Journey.After breakfast Check out from the hotel and drive to Madurai and visit famous temples in Madurai.
- Madurai Meenakshi temple.
- Shri Koodal Azhagar.
- Arulmigu Subramaniya Swami Temple.
- Thirumalai Nayakkar Palace.
Day 06: Madurai to Rameshwaram 175km Approx 4-5 hours Journey.After breakfast Check out from the hotel and drive to Rameshwaram., Visit popular places.,
- Rameshwaram Temple.
- Arulmigu Ramanathan Swamy Temple.
- Ariyamam Beach.
- Kunthukal Beach.
Day 07: Rameshwaram must see sightseeing’s. After Breakfast drive to Visit Major sightseeing places in Rameshwaram.
- Abdul Kalam House/Museum
- Agni Teertham.
- Lakshmana Teertham.
- Dhanush Kodi.
- Dhanush Kodi Beach.
- Shree Rameshwaram Jyotirlinga Shivam Temple.
- Ram Setu/Adam’s Bridge.
Day 08: Rameshwaram to Kanyakumari 310 km Approx 7-8 hours Journey.After Breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Kanyakumari., Reach Kanyakumari Late evening and check into hotel and overnight stay in Kanyakumari.
Day 09: Kanyakumari must see sightseeing’s.After Breakfast drive to Visit Major sightseeing places in Kanyakumari.
- Swami Vivekanand Rock Memorial.
- The meditation hall and the Smarak.
- Kanyakumari mandir (One of the Fifty-Two Shakti Peethas),
- Tri Samudra Milan & Gandhi mandapam.
- Evening visit Suchindram temple. (One of the Fifty-Two Shakti Peethas). Enjoy sunset in the evening.
Day 10: Kanyakumari to Trivandrum 90km Approx 2-3hours Journey.After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Trivandrum and visit major places in Trivandrum.
- Visit Annatha Padmanabhan Temple
- Attukal Bhagavathy Temple.
- Shang mugham Beach.
- Thiruvananthapuram Zoo.
Day 11: Thiruvananthapuram/Trivandrum to back home.After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at your desired location in Trivandrum Airport/Bus Station / Railway station and tour concludes with happy memories.
- Well Appointed Accommodation in all destination.
- Private car as per your choice aircon or non-aircon.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary in Bengaluru.
- Driver allowance.
- Toll, parking fees, Fuel charges for the taxicab.
- Taxicab at disposal but not beyond itinerary.
- Breakfast in hotels/ resorts.
- Pickup and drop in the same vehicle.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses: River rafting.
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
- Lunch / Dinner (MAP / AP plans are exceptions)
- Vehicle will be at your disposal from 7:30am to 9:30pm., if you use the vehicle service before 7:30am or after 9:30pm additional driver allowance will be charged.