Day 01: Bangalore / Bengaluru local sight seeing. Upon arrival our BMC HOLIDAYS driver meets and greets you at Bangalore Airport, Railway station or any other location in Bangalore. Drive to hotel and check in. after some time sightseeing:
- Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens: 18th century garden laid down by Hyder Ali. some centuries old trees can be found here.Peninsular Gneiss aka Lalbagh rock is one of the oldest rock formation on earth estimated 3000 million years old, preserved by Government.
- Visvesvaraya Industrial Technological Museum.
- Venkatappa Art Gallery and Museum: 2500 years old Halmidi inscription is preserved here.
- Vidhana Soudha: seat of the state legislature of Karnataka a magnificent stone building.
- Iskcon temple: contemporary design temple dedicated to lord Krishna.
- Bridge road, M G road Happening place by evening, you have time for shopping here. Drive back to hotel by evening Overnight Stay in Bengaluru.
- Amba Vilas palace the official residence of Wodeyars. this palace is the most visited tourist spot in India second only to Taj Mahal.
- Chamundi Hills:one of the seven most sacred hills visit Sri Chamundeshwari temple, nandi statue, Mahishasura statue.
- KRS dam: Brindavan garden light and music fountain garden. Drive back to hotel by night and stay in Mysore.
- Mysore has many geographical indication , GI tags viz., Mysore-silks, ganjifa, Mysore-Banana, Mysore-Sandal, Mysore-mallige (Jasmine), Mysore- Agarbathi, and many more items, Scope for some shopping too. later in evening drive back to hotel for overnight stay in Mysuru.
- After breakfast drive back to Bengaluru and drop at your desired location, Airport/Bus Station / Railway station and tour
- Mysore Zoo
- Sand Museum
- Accommodation in Bengaluru on twin sharing basis.
- Accommodation in Mysore on twin sharing basis.
- Private car as per your choice aircon or non aircon.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary in Bengaluru.
- Driver allowance.
- Toll, parking fees, Fuel charges for the taxicab.
- Taxicab at disposal but not beyond itinerary.
- Breakfast in hotels/ resorts.
- Pickup and drop in the same vehicle.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses: River rafting.
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
- Lunch / Dinner ( MAP / AP plans are exceptions)