Day 01: Bangalore to Mysore 150 kms approx 4-5 hrs.
- Upon arrival BMC HOLIDAYS tour executive meets and greets you at Bangalore Airport, Railway station or at any other of your location in Bangalore and introduces the Driver
- Sri Chamundeshwari temple: As per Adi Guru Shri Shankaracharya’s Astadasa Shakti peeta Stotram, Chamundi hills is one of the Astadasa Shakti peeta. one of the seven most sacred hills in South India. This place aka Krauncha Pitham in Skanda Purana this place referred as Krauncha Puri.
- Sri Mahabaleshwara temple: Originally built in 8th Century Dedicated to lord Sri Shiva, winsome architecture of Hoysala, Ganga, Chola, Vijayanagar and other kings.
- Mahishasura statue: the Statue of Demon by which the current name of Mysore is derived.
- Nandi statue big bull: Third largest monolithic statue of Nandi in India carved out of Single black granite.
- Amba Vilas palace: The official residence of Wodeyars. this palace is the most visited tourist spot in India second only to Taj Mahal. Amba Villas aka Mysore palace is cutting edge masterpiece of building technology, mural paintings, Painting by Raja Ravi Varma, Sandalwood carvings, Thanjavur paintings, Ivory Carvings, Antique pieces, Durbar Hall. Mysore Palace light illumination are on Sundays and all public holidays in evening. Sound and light programs are arranged on all days between 7 and 7:45, except on Sundays and public holidays.
- Mysore zoo:officially the Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden houses over 168 species and spread over 157 acre and its near to Mysore palace. Entry fees Rs 40. and by vehicle Rs 120. per person.
- KRS dam:Krishna Raja Sagara is the main source of water for both irrigation and drinking water in Mysore, Mandya and most part of the Bangalore City. Construction started in 1924 the Ruler of Mysore Kingdom Shri Krishnaraja wodeyar IV and The Chief Engineer and also Diwan of Mysore Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya, Together built the Asia’s biggest dam then. September 15th the Birthday of Bharat Ratna Sir M. Visvesvaraya is rightly Celebrated as Engineer’s day. Brindavan garden lights up in evening light and music fountain garden.
- Evening after sightseeing in Mysore proceed to Coorg and stay in Medkeri
- Kaveri nisargadhama is river island formed by River Kaveri: true jungle experience with safety, boating in the river Kaveri, Deer park, and Elephant ride is possible here.
- Abbey waterfalls: soft trek in middle of coffee estate Leeds to this winsome waterfall.
- Talacauvery:the river Kaveri originates from here, Sri Agastheeswarar temple, Sri Vishnu Temple and very scenic place.
- Greater Talacauvery National park. By evening visit to Raja seat at the heart of Coorg town panoramic view sahyadri mountain range. Over night stay in Coorg.
- Accommodation in Mysore on twin sharing basis.
- Accommodation in Coorg / Madikeri on twin sharing basis.
- Private car as per your choice aircon or non aircon.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary in Bengaluru.
- Driver allowance.
- Toll, parking fees, Fuel charges for the taxicab.
- Taxicab at disposal but not beyond itinerary.
- Breakfast in hotels/ resorts.
- Pickup and drop in the same vehicle.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses: River rafting.
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in Inclusion section.
- Lunch / Dinner ( MAP / AP plans are exceptions)