Mangalore Udupi Murdeshwara Gokarna Jogfalls Tour Package
Mangalore Udupi Murudeshwar Gokarna Jogfalls tour for (05N/6D)
Day 01: Mangalore/ Mangalore Sightseeing.
Upon arrival our BMC HOLIDAYS driver meets and greets you at Mangalore Airport, Railway station or any other location Mangalore.
Drive to visit Mangalore Major sightseeing places.
- Mahatobhaara Sri Mangaladevi Temple
- Tannirbhavi Beach
- Panambur Beach.
- Sultan bathery.
- Ullal Beach
- Kudroli Gokarnatha Temple
Drive to the Hotel check inn and Overnight stay in Mangalore.
Day 02: Mangalore to Udupi 56 km Approx 2 hours Journey.
After breakfast Check out from the hotel by 8:00 am and then drive to Udupi on the way to visit some of the most popular Places of coastal Karnataka.
- Manavanthare Beach
- Udupi Harbour.
- Udupi Krishna Temple.
- Malpe Beach.
- St.Mary’s Island.
- Kapu Light House Beach.
In the evening drive to the hotel check-in and overnight stay in Udupi.
Day 03: Udupi to Murudeshwara 102 km Approx 3 hours journey.
After breakfast Check out from the hotel by 8:00 am and then drive to Murudeshwara on the way to visit some of the most popular sightseeing spots of coastal Karnataka.
- Kumbashi Anegudde Sri Vinayaka temple.
- Kundapura Kotilingeshwara Temple.
- Baindur Beach.
- Reach Murudeshwara town, check into the hotel and then sightseeing in Murudeshwara.
- Sri Murudeshwara Shiva Temple.
- Shri Murudeshwara Beach
- Raja Gopura.
- Bhookailasa Cave Museum.
- Nakhuda Beach.
Evening check inn to hotel and Overnight stay in Murudeshwara.
Day 04: Murudeshwara to Gokarna 77 km Approx 2-3 hours journey.
Check out from the hotel by 8:00 am and then drive to Gokarna on the way of visiting some of the most popular temples of coastal Karnataka:
- Idagunji Maha Ganapathi Temple
- Dhareshwara Shiva Temple
- Apsara Konda Beach and fall.
- Mirjan Fort
- Reach Gokarna town, check into the hotel, and visit the sightseeing places.
- Gokarna beach.
- Om beach.
Late evening Check inn to hotel and Overnight stay in Gokarna.
Day 05: Gokarana to Jogfalls 115 km Approx 3-4 hours Journey.
After breakfast Check out from the hotel by 8am visit most popular places.
- Unchalli Waterfalls, Also Known as Lushington Falls,is Situated in the Uttara Karnataka District near Siddapur, it’s a waterfall created by a 116-meter drop in the River Aghanashini. The falls was named by J D Lushington, a District Collector for the British Government, Who Discovered the Falls in 1845.
- Jogfalls is a waterfall on the Sharavathi river located in the Western Gats running between Uttara Kannada and Shimoga District of Karnataka. It is the third highest plunge waterfall in India. It is a segmented waterfall which depends on the rain and season to become a plunge waterfall.
After finishing sightseeing in Jogfalls, drive to Sagara town which is 30 km far approx 1 hour journey to overnight stay.
Day 06: Sagara to Back Home.
Check out from the hotel by 8am drive and drop at your desired location in Mangalore or Bangalore for the onward journey and the tour concludes with happy memories.
Please note: Sagara to Bangalore 360 km is 10 hours journey, to Mangalore 190 km is 5-6 hours journey.
- Well-appointed Accommodation in all destinations.
- Private cab for the entire tour.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance. Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Cab at disposal but not beyond itinerary
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses: River rafting.
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in the Inclusion section.
- Vehicle will be at your disposal from 7:30am to 9:30pm., if you use the vehicle service before 7:30am or after 9:30pm additional driver allowance will be charged.