Wayanad Tour Package
Wayanad Tour Package (2N/3D)
Day 01: Bangalore to Wayanad.
Pickup from Bangalore any location Airport, Railway station, Bus station. On arrival our Driver meets and greets then drive to Madikeri the major town of Coorg via
- After breakfast by 9 am drive to Wayanad on the way visiting:
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary inside this Muthanga & Tholpetty two eco tourism facilities of jeep safari.
- Elephant camp, trekking, bird watching all attract some fees extra.
If time permits
- Jain temple ancient ruins of a temple near Sulthan bathery also stop for lunch.
- Edakkal Caves – in these caves pictorial writings take you back to the Neolithic era back to 6,000 BC.
- Wayanad heritage museum at Ambalavayal.
- Phantom Rock
Overnight stay hotel/ resort at Wayanad.
Day 02: Wayanad sightseeing.
After breakfast time by 9 am, explore the sightseeing places of Wayanad.
- Banasura Sagar Dam
- Kuruvadweep – Kabini River and islands.
- Pookode Lake –an optional activity here is boating.
- Soochipara Waterfalls
- Or Chembra peak – Full day trekking to highest peak 2100m ASL in Wayanad.
Day 03: Wayanad back to home.
After breakfast time by 9 am drive back to Bangalore and drop to your desired location in Bangalore. And the tour concludes with happy memories.
If time permits Visit Himavad Gopala Swamy Temple.
- Private car Kozhikode to Kozhikode or Bangalore to Bangalore.
- Except on the arrival day Breakfast in Hotels/Resort.
- Fuel charges, toll parking fees.
- Driver allowance.
- Hindi / English Manageable Driver.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary and ground transfer.
- Tour manager one point contact from start to finish.
- Interstate permit Charges.
- Air, Bus, Train tickets from and to your place.
- Personal expenses:
- Laundry, Booze, Phone bills, Shopping etc.
- Entry fees at monuments, wherever applicable.
- Speed boating, pedal boating, row boating, canoeing.
- Interstate vehicle permit if applicable.
- Mineral water bottle. Any Item which is not mentioned in the Inclusion section.
- Vehicle will be at your disposal from 7:30am to 10pm., if you use the vehicle service before 7:30am or after 10pm additional driver allowance will be charged.